Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xmas present help

Options
  • 15-11-2010 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have no idea what to get for boyfriend of 4 yrs have always got camera digital frame playstation equip , clothes etc. We have set a limit of 100 this year . Has anyone any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Nathan Berburoc

it can be a tricky one, blokes are never really dissapointed anyway though i dont think...

does he have a favourite team he supports? if its a league of ireland or a GAA team you could get tickets for him and you for an upcoming match ( so you get your day out aswell!)

same goes for concert tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

it can be a tricky one, blokes are never really dissapointed anyway though i dont think...

does he have a favourite team he supports? if its a league of ireland or a GAA team you could get tickets for him and you for an upcoming match ( so you get your day out aswell!)

same goes for concert tickets?
    I personally don't agree with presents of a trip away that includes the giver going with the receiver.
    OP there's lots of presents but we'd need more info on likes and dislikes of OH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dublin guitar camp

get him a guitar, ya can get one for bout 65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

get him a guitar, ya can get one for bout 65

I've been told (by guitar player) it's very hard to just buy one for someone, they tend to need to suss it out themselves, hold the guitar, see if it suits etc.

As someone mentioned, maybe a bit more info about what his likes/dislikes are might help. If he's into sports or cars or diy or computers or books etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

star-pants wrote: »
    As someone mentioned, maybe a bit more info about what his likes/dislikes are might help. If he's into sports or cars or diy or computers or books etc

^^ That should be stickied in this forum. We cant suggest gifts for people based solely on their sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 ciaramkm

Does he drink heineken?? You can get personalised heineken bottle from the heineken website....6 personalised bottles for about €30. There are so many themes to choose from...you can also have a message on the front and back and a photo on the back of it aswell..... It'll be something different.... Along with that get a few small different presents until you've reached the budget...??

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dubgal22

Thanks Everyone, the personalised beer is a great idea , he is really into electronic gadgety items and liverpool, gaa and the rugby so thinkin maybe a jersey too.:)

Advertisement