Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Presents for the sisters and the Mother €20 range?

Options
  • 15-11-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I can never think of anything to buy the sisters or the mother,

we always decide not to go mad spending loads so around the €20 range,

I try not to buy vouchers as I find them a little boring.

2 sisters over 30, mother over 60.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Hey there,

What kind of things are they into?

Fail safe options are a 3 for 2 in Easons or Waterstones on the Booker winners or other big books of the year

Boots are also doing 3 for 2's at the moment on a few of their ranges, I recommend Soap and Glory for lovely scrubs and body butters, got some for my mam today! They also give you a free little bag to keep it in!

Also HMV have 2 for 12 quid on movies, you could get them a nice movie each!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭WeirdoFreak

It's tough, me 2 sisters have kids so they don't really have the time to be watching movies or reading.

Me mother enjoys reading though, she's being going the library a lot lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

How about www.snapfish.ie, they offer loads of personalised gift ideas, I use them for my loved ones all the time!

You could use photos of their kids or old photos of you and them to make something special!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

We have a €20 limit in the OH's family - I was in the local Chemist a couple of weeks ago and picked up some really fab Costume Jewellry for €20-€22 for m-i-l and s-i-l.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 zinaski

skin care or make up from avon they have nice things and they make good offers you can get something around 20
    ( you mean 20 each or 20 total ? )
    buy a hand bag for your mum tk maxx sell lovely handbags or a scarf what do you think ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

How about one of these each for them

http://gstore.ie/products/Lifestyle_and_Home/Travalo_the_easy_refill_perfume_bottle.html

Fantastic idea I think, I have brought many a mini perfume gadget for doing this so you dont carry a big bottle of perfume in your bag and they never work this one is suppose to be great. I picking up a few this weekend at the toys4boys in Cork can let you know if they do work...The beep egg on the site is great aswell if you can never get your hard boiled eggs the way you like

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

This is a great shop - and most of the stuff in it, you can find in Avoca (for twice the price!)

www.npw.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

is ther a marks and spencer near you - they have some great 3 for 2 deals and they sell a vast range of items, books, gardening stuff, dishes, etc. This way you can get three presents for two - you are bound to find some great stuff.

Advertisement