Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Medical Centre Open Day 20/11/2010

Options
  • 15-11-2010 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

If anyone would like to see the new private hospital in Mahon then this is your chance, the Cork Medical Centre is a hosting Public Open Day this Saturday, 20th November, 2010.

The hospital will be open from 10am to 4pm and there will be tours of the facility, which will include the operating theatres, CT and MRI scanners, as well as its 75 single ensuite bedrooms.

There will be free blood pressure tests for all visitors and face painting will be on hand for children.

Both Quinn and Aviva will be there, plus VHI Swiftcare.

For further details can found on http://www.corkmedicalcentre.com.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I which will include the operating theatres, CT and MRI scanners, and Europe's first 4D Angiogram machine as well as its single ensuite bedrooms.

that sounds brilliant!
    I'll be away so I'll miss it. hopefully I'll never see it so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SimonPRepublic

@deranged that's a pity. Even when you're a patient you never get to see the inside of an operating theatre because the anesthetic always takes effect before you go in to surgery. Plus, they'll be sealed soon for everyone except those staff members that are wearing scrubs; this is part of the infection control protocols.

Advertisement