Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eagles v Redskins. Vick v McNabb. Sweet...

Options
  • 15-11-2010 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

So what do we reckon for tonight? With the form Vick is in I reckon him and the 2 Sean's will just be too strong for a fading Redskins side. Your thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Very hard to fancy Redskins. Lack of talent on the offense. Agree Vick and the 2 Sean's will do enough.

Roll on Sunday night. 6-3 Giants v 6-3 Eagles on Channel 4. Game of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

HigginsJ wrote: »

Some good ones next weekend with Colts vs. Pats, Packers vs. Vikings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Some good ones next weekend with Colts vs. Pats, Packers vs. Vikings.

And it starts on Thursday with Chicago @ Miami which got even more interesting with the Thigpen probably starting and Miami needing the win to have any hope of keeping pace with the Jets and Patriots. Thursday games are horrible for the teams, especially the one travelling, but any chance to see an extra game is very welcome!

The Redskins are so wild this season it could be anything from a shootout to a shutdown for them tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭49ers fan

Hard to call this one, I would agree that it could turn into a bit of a shootout between Vick and McNabb.....dont really mind though, had Big Ben in my Fantasy team last night:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Divisional games are always the least predictable (Giants and Texans fans might agree), but I can't see past Philly. Vick will dance all over them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 AnotherTool

HigginsJ wrote: »

Can't wait!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

davyjose wrote: »
    Vick will dance all over them.
    He did a bit more than dancing, 4 TD's through the air and two on the ground, 300+ yds passing and 50+ yds rushing. Not bad for a guy who started the season as a backup :D

Advertisement