Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this make you angry ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,129 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

De Dannan wrote: »

Yes, Kent, it does. People should put in some sort of comment or opinion alongside the link before so I have soem idea what it is before I click on it. Very ****ing annoying when they don't. :mad::mad:

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Yes, Kent, it does. People should put in some sort of comment or opinion alongside the link before so I have soem idea what it is before I click on it. Very ****ing annoying when they don't. :mad::mad:

Done
    Names not Kent though :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Go on the potato.

Go on the euro.

Go on.

Done
    Names not Kent though :P

Done? You just copied and pasted the bloody headline! How is that expressing an opinion? Have you even read the article?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Does what make me angry. This economic trouble has been in the news a while now so i'm kinda over it. I'm more annoyed about the lack of media attention this Giant Rock in our Milky Way Neighborhood story is getting!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Done? You just copied and pasted the bloody headline! How is that expressing an opinion? Have you even read the article?

Do you not know how to click on a link. Someone will show you if you ask them maybe

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

How did we destroy our country with the famine? It was the Brit's fault

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

Do you not know how to click on a link. Someone will show you if you ask them maybe

How is him clicking a link going to help him understand your opinion?
    Unless you wrote the article, in which case i'm calling the spam police!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

jesus h christ on a f'uckin lawnmower that was the greatest pile of scaremongering, anglocentric, biased s'hite i've ever had the displeasure of reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Did you learn to walk upright this morning, its a link, click on it ffs
    No wonder the country is ****ed, intelligence quota is bottom of the barrel in here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Does this make you angry?

The Daily Mail

Yes, which is why I won't click on the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

:pac:

jesus h christ on a f'uckin lawnmower that was the greatest pile of scaremongering, anglocentric, biased s'hite i've ever had the displeasure of reading.

tractorjesussmall001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

I have a solution for our little debt problem.

The banking crisis is costing approx 84 billion.

There are approx 2 million people working in Ireland.

Get the 2 million people to take out a loan of 42000 to be paid back in 30 years costing at 1400 per year. Interest free.

No need for public service cuts, tax increases, etc in next budget.

No wonder the country is ****ed, intelligence quota is bottom of the barrel in here

It's*

Dwaegon wrote: »
    How is him clicking a link going to help him understand your opinion?
    Unless you wrote the article, in which case i'm calling the spam police!

Why does he want to know his opinion, its an article, read on, if you can

I have a solution for our little debt problem.

The banking crisis is costing approx 84 billion.

There are approx 2 million people working in Ireland.

Get the 2 million people to take out a loan of 42000 to be paid back in 30 years costing at 1400 per year. Interest free.

No need for public service cuts, tax increases, etc in next budget.

Where is this imaginary money gonna come from? We cant just fire up the auld HP and fire away...

But...I can't read! :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Rabble rabble rabble! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

**** off and stop posting ****e here then. There is a politics forum.

The scaremongering is getting tiresome and making multiple threads in After Hours won't change that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ah the British Euroskeptics. They're always good for a laugh. Our guys are pretty bad, they tend to say, "That was a fun ride, but let's go somewhere else", whereas the British ones hate anything which involves French or German co-operation and will insist to their graves that the EU is an "experiment" gone wrong.

Even better is the British guy that George Hook gets on who claims that Ireland joining the EEC in the 1970's was the worst thing that ever happened to us.

The scaremongering is getting tiresome and making multiple threads in After Hours won't change that.

But if you're looking for intelligence, I wouldn't go near politics!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

****ing pompus ass brits!!! :mad:

Because the whole bloody point of an internet forum is to express an opinion, not just to link blindly to obscure articles. Also, it's customary to add an intorduction as to what the piece is about, so one can tell whether or not is of interest without having to wade through the bloody article; an opinion to start the debate and an expression of why this is important enough to the OP to warrant starting a thread over.

Basic ****ing common sense, how are ya...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

* Goes out and buys a stone of spuds*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Where is this imaginary money gonna come from? We cant just fire up the auld HP and fire away...

Hmmm.
    Anyway, anyone who takes a loan out gets a Patriot badge in recognition of their efforts.

Stop ******* commenting then

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭raymann

seamus wrote: »
    Ah the British Euroskeptics. They're always good for a laugh. Our guys are pretty bad, they tend to say, "That was a fun ride, but let's go somewhere else", whereas the British ones hate anything which involves French or German co-operation and will insist to their graves that the EU is an "experiment" gone wrong.

Even better is the British guy that George Hook gets on who claims that Ireland joining the EEC in the 1970's was the worst thing that ever happened to us.

the eurosceptics have said all along you cant have currency union without political union. one interest rate does not fit all they said.

i am having a very hard time finding a flaw in this logic. was this doomed to fail from the start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Where does money come from full stop? Its all just paper, representing (for the most part) imaginary gold...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

tractorjesussmall001.jpg

:eek: jesus h christ on a bike - that's jesus h christ on a lawnmower!

Advertisement