Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spider-Man: Complete Clone Saga Epic

Options
  • 15-11-2010 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

This is the most important thing I could think of for a first post.

Marvel have released the Spider-Man Clone Saga as a series of graphic novels entitled the "Complete Clone Saga Epic" , but I've not seen it in any comic shop I've visited. I know I can get it online, but I was just wondering is anywhere selling them, or if anyone's seen them anywhere here?

Or if they're not out yet, when they might be out?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

The first volume came out in April of this year with volume 2 in June and 3 in September and 4 due out next month.

Did you ask any of the shops if the would order one or all of the volumes in for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 RickBockwinkle

I asked in a local bookshop, but I'll be hitting Forbidden Planet I think.

I was more interested to see if they were actually on the shelves anywhere.

I asked in a local bookshop, but I'll be hitting Forbidden Planet I think.

I was more interested to see if they were actually on the shelves anywhere.

FP or Subcity are more likely to stock them then a local bookstore and quicker to order them if they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I flicked through Volume 1 in FP Dublin a few weeks ago. If you can buy online, try Midtown Comics: http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/search.asp?pname=home&lnkname=Top_Search_button&q=Clone+Saga+Epic

Mr. K wrote: »

and pay $15 for shipping! there are much cheap options then midtown online.

• Advertisement

ztoical wrote: »

Whoops, I didn't realise that shipping was such a mad cost. Amazon.co.uk would be a possible alternative?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Clone+Saga+Epic&x=0&y=0

• Registered Users Posts: 29,571 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Loved this series when it was done in the 90's cartoon. Have the comics been updated (graphics wise) or are they the original art.

I really miss my 90's Spiderman comic collection :(

On a side note, I havn't read any of Dark Reign yet, any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 RickBockwinkle

I bought the two "Dark Avengers" collections "Assemble" and "Molecule Man" and I gotta say I thought it was great. Norman Osborn is a brilliant leader, the team dynamic is great, and the twist at the end really works. The art is nice and evocative, and everything is very pacy. I haven't read it across all formats, but those core stories are very very good.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Loved this series when it was done in the 90's cartoon. Have the comics been updated (graphics wise) or are they the original art.

The TPBs would have the original art.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Midtown Comics

ztoical wrote: »

At Midtown, we take pride in the shipping rates we offer to our customers, but in this case, Amazon UK would be shipping locally to you, hence the lower rate. We hope to look into better rates for our friends abroad in the coming year. Happy holidays to all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,571 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

annastunt wrote: »
    You can start with "Civil War" first.

Have that read, loved it.

Have half of the Secret Invasion so I need to finish that and then onto Dark Reign.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Have that read, loved it.

Have half of the Secret Invasion so I need to finish that and then onto Dark Reign.

From what I've read, Civil War is followed by Secret Invasion, which then sets up the Dark Reign, which then sets up the Siege, which then leads to the Heroic Age. The period between Civil War and Secret Invasion generated a lot of complaints about Tony Stark being a bit of a dick and appearing in almost every comic (as a result of being the new SHIELD head enforcing registration). Dark Reign had even more pronounced complaints about a similar situation with another character (not saying who as to do so would partially spoil the ending of Secret Invasion).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

anyone know if this has been released all in one yet?

Advertisement