Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midnight Showings?

Options
  • 15-11-2010 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Anyone know is there any midnight showings on Thurs of Deathly hallows?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

PhilTorres wrote: »
    Anyone know is there any midnight showings on Thurs of Deathly hallows?
    I think I heard somewhere that there were midnight showings in Liffey Valley?

I'm not sure, though. A midnight viewing isn't an option for me, sadly, so I haven't really been paying full attention to the cinema ads. I have to wait til Friday evening :(

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kyri

They where selling them for the vue in liffey valley a few weeks back when i picked up mine for fri night.

Not sure if they will have any left but could be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Nathan Berburoc

Theres supposedly still some ticket going, probably easier to get midnight then evening tickets at this rate as all the kids will be going to the earlier shows.we were able to get 6 tickets for 9.30pm in UCI blanch but ive fond memories of gettin the vip section in liffey valley for half blood prince.we all got wine and goodie bags and i watched grown men cry when Dumbledor went the way of the dodo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Stacey C

There's a few but they seem to all be in 3D :( Vue liffey valley and Uci Blanch

• Registered Users Posts: 12,952 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Eye Cinema in Galway, heard of shows in Cork as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

Storm Cinema in Castletroy, limerick has one at ten past twelve. just booked my tickets, im excited!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

just booked two tickets for movies at swords midnight showing.

Advertisement