Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saalbach or Zell am See

Options
  • 14-11-2010 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Heading to either in January. Intermediate to advanced level but not pushed if every second run isn't black.

Craic is important aswell as a large ski area.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

I would say Saalbach would meet your needs, Its more suited to Intermediate skiers, but has some very challenging blacks including a FIS slope. Also you can't really beat the apres ski in Saalbach, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I would go for Saalbach too. I've been to both, and I would say Saalbach is my favourite resort that I've ever been to. Zell is also good! But there are so many things that ticks the boxes - the village is smack bang in the centre of the resort, so with that location comes convenience with lifts, runs and great après ski! :)

Advertisement