Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston station lockers

Options
  • 14-11-2010 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hiya, I was just wondering how big the lockers at Heuston station are? I have a fairly large suitcase that I will need to store for a day or so. Any information on cost and availability would be welcome too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I imagine they are large, but not vast. I don't know the cost, but info@irishrail.ie or phone +353 (0)1 703 2132

http://www.irishrail.ie/your_journey/your_station.asp?letter=H&action=showdetail&station_id=71

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lomoland

Baggage storage no longer provided at Heuston Station Dublin. Having called the station I was directed to Tipperary House across the road who do left luggage for €5 per item. The have a link on their website to it tipperaryhousedublin<dot>com
    This situation is farcical Irish Rail. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Many countries have gotten rid of the left luggage facilities at stations, there are significant enough safety concerns for leaving large bags that could have bombs etc in them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,244 ✭✭✭howiya

Gileadi wrote: »
    Many countries have gotten rid of the left luggage facilities at stations, there are significant enough safety concerns for leaving large bags that could have bombs etc in them

Many countries have also kept their left luggage facilities but have scanners to screen the luggage before they accept it.

Advertisement