Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oberheim SEM Midi Reissue

Options
  • 14-11-2010 6:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 337 ✭✭

Guys i have an Oberheim SEM reissue(midi version) which im having trouble with implementing in my setup, i am sending it back but i thought i might run it by here to see if anybody else wants to buy it, its 950 euro, brand new box is opened though, can show you ups delivery date etc. As i said just thought id run it by you here as there is a waiting list for them. 950 euro, dont make any other offer!

Only one in Ireland too :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 337 ✭✭Sacred_git

actually its 975 euro, i forgot shipping!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭splitrmx

Sacred_git wrote: »
    Only one in Ireland too :)
    I wouldn't bet on that.

splitrmx wrote: »
    I wouldn't bet on that.

unless bought off ebay or the like, it is, i was speaking to Tom and he has a list of everybody who has bought one, should he ever need to contact them regarding firmware updates etc!
    regards

ok so the ups return label has been created, so approx 2 days for this offer remain, cheers

Sold!!!!!! Enjoy :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement