Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychology has a new moderator!

Options
  • 14-11-2010 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

Welcome Odysseus!

a little belatedly, but a very big welcome to Odysseus who has contributed so well over the last few years. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Had? :pac:

Congrats, Odysseus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Congrats and best wishes in your new task Odysseus! You're always a great contributor to this area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Thanks guys, hope I'm not speaking too soon but I don't see it as much of a task as you guys and ladies of course bring your own professionalism to the forum, which has kept me coming back.

PS, I'll be passing out the Freud reading list at some stage during the week;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Odysseus wrote: »
    Thanks guys, hope I'm not speaking too soon but I don't see it as much of a task as you guys and ladies of course bring your own professionalism to the forum, which has kept me coming back.

PS, I'll be passing out the Freud reading list at some stage during the week;)
    Ah I'm sure we can arrange a trial week of fire for you.

I'm off to open a thread entitled:

"Off my meds, what to do, psychiatry sux"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Don't forget boxsets of Criminal Minds..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

this may sound funny but i had kind of thought Odysseus was a mod already lol
    Gratz anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Congrats Odysseus!!!

You definetly deserved it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Well done Odysseus, the fact that I've only just noticed that there's a new moderator is clear indication that someone else should be assisting JuliusCaesar! Excellent choice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Cheers thanks lads, sorry I haven't been around the past few days I had no net access.

Advertisement