Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

livery

Options
  • 13-11-2010 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi looking for livery in co.Meath based in Drogheda paying top price at moment and horse not being cared:mad: for looking for somewhere that looks after your horse 100%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bullylover

hey pip, im in a yard jst outside drogheda, we have everything and our indoor is nearly built, ready in a wk or so.
    check out our facebook page.
    Piperstown Equestrian Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pip11

Hi bullylover thanks for reply but have heard few stories about piperstown and i dont think they would suit my horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Neatseo

Hi
    I'm looking for livery in Dundalk. We live quite close to the town so closer the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭notsobusy

Pip I posted on the other thread but in case you don't see it. There is a yard just outside Tullyallen. Very good facilities. It's very close to Duleek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 emily94

hi,

did you find livery? i'm moving to drogheda next month and desperately trying to find somewhere for my mare as she's in enniskerry at the moment and thats a bit of a drive! i've not really found anywhere advertising, only big yards and that wont really suit my girl as she's young and we're only really hacking out at the moment as she hates the arena with a passion!

If anyone has any suggestions i'll be really appreciative, i'm looking for somewhere small with access to good hacking, either full livery or grass livery, i'm not that bothered about facilities but access to a floodlit arena would be useful.

Thanks, and good luck with your hunt if you've not found anything yet!

emily

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Killossery in North County Dublin have access to an indoor and outdoor with plenty of land for hacking/cross country. http://www.killossery.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BMK10

Hi pip,

Good reports on the following yard.... (info from done deal)

At Gravelmount Stables we provide a friendly but professional service in our top quality Family run Livery Yard.

FACILITIES INCLUDE:

Secure Yard
    Secure Tac Room & Feed Room
    Canteen
    Ample Horse-box Parking
    6-Horse Walker
    All-Weather 4 Furlong Gallop
    Large All-weather Lunge Ring
    Cross-country Jumps
    Trecking Grounds
    Grazing
    Turnout Paddocks
    Horse Breaking
    Pre-Training
    Lessons Available

Collection and delivery available

Full/Half Livery prices on request...

Competitve prices from €40/wk

Contact Brian: (Castletown, Navan)
    Phone: 087-2520523

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭sipstrassi

@BMK10

Which side of Navan is Gravelmount?
    And how far out?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BMK10

sipstrassi wrote: »
    @BMK10

Which side of Navan is Gravelmount?
    And how far out?

Thanks!

The stables are located in castletown, which is 10 minutes out the kingscourt road coming from Navan.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭sipstrassi

Thanks BMK10.

Just a bit too far for me (unfortunately as sounds great).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DANEHILL

Hi there

We have Livery Available at Castle Hill Equestrian Centre -- 4 miles from Drogheda and Balbriggan. Only 1 Mile from the Beach. Indoor 55x25 Outdoor Floodlit 60-x30. Individual Turnout with Automatic drinkers.

Email castlehill@eircom.net

Advertisement