Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash in Louth(Drogheda)

Options
  • 12-11-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there's a squash club in the Louth or specifically Drogheda area?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Cróga

Anyone know if there's a squash club in the Louth or specifically Drogheda area?

thanks!

Dont know about a club but i know there does be people playing it in the O'Raghallaighs, North Road. http://www.oraghallaighsgfc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=56

• Registered Users Posts: 12 whacky

Anyone in interested in squash 1 or 2 times per week in the O'Raghallaighs ??

thanks

whacky

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

I've often gone to Gormanston College to play, bit of a drive though

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭DRose1

Anyone interested in a game in O'Raghallaighs in Drogheda?

Hard to say what kind of competition I would be; I'd guess that I am closer to intermediate than beginner level, but I've only really played against novices in the past year, so its hard to gauge to be honest.

Maybe have one game (1 hour booking) and see how we match up to see if its worth having a regular game...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Earfpimple

Just seeing this now. Don't know if you are still looking for someone? I've been playing out in Dundalk the last while,but it's a bit of a trek. Similarly, I reckon I'm intermediate. Let me know if you fancy a game!
    DRose1 wrote: »
    Anyone interested in a game in O'Raghallaighs in Drogheda?

Hard to say what kind of competition I would be; I'd guess that I am closer to intermediate than beginner level, but I've only really played against novices in the past year, so its hard to gauge to be honest.

Maybe have one game (1 hour booking) and see how we match up to see if its worth having a regular game...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 uzzy

whacky wrote: »
    Anyone in interested in squash 1 or 2 times per week in the O'Raghallaighs ??

thanks

whacky

Hi,
    yes sure which days are suitable for you and time.
    i've played for county middlesex in west london have 6 years experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Cast Iron

uzzy wrote: »
    Hi,

.....this is a very old thread so unlikely to get a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

uzzy wrote: »
    Hi,

I could travel from Dundalk to play you. Played a decent level up until last year.

Hi,
    Yes there is squash club in drogheda by the lady lord hospital if you would like to play a game ring me on my number 0899444147 we will arrange a game.

Thank you

Sorry for the late reply are you available to play game this week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Scorey

Hi is that squash court in the gaa club

Advertisement