Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire power button too sensitive.

Options
  • 12-11-2010 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

Hugely annoying whenever you want your phone turned off... the slightest tap of the power button and it's booting right back up again.

Is this something that might be fixed with software? Anyone know of a ROM, software or hack that might put a bit of a delay on the power action?

Just switched the phone off there to change the battery and in the process of taking the back cover off, I tapped the button and the damn things booted up again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Whyner

Very annoying, that's why I lost mine......:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Get a case

• Registered Users Posts: 7,721 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Stop pressing the button

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Why would you want your phone turned off? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

:-)

It's not often but usually when I want to save that last bit of power for later.. And having the phone swith on again and waste juice powering up isn't what's needed.

Don't want a case either though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement