Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New student card

Options
  • 12-11-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Lost my student card, what do i need to get a new one? Lost my ids too :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

Bummer!

You can get a replacement card upstairs in the West Wing. When you walk up the stairs it's on your right. I think it's called the student registration office.

Given that you've lost your card, the replacement will cost €20 (it's free if you hand in your old one).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Be nice and friendly when you go up and they may just give it to you for free. Know people who hve gone through about 5 since they started college and never got charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Bummer!

You can get a replacement card upstairs in the West Wing. When you walk up the stairs it's on your right. I think it's called the student registration office.

Given that you've lost your card, the replacement will cost €20 (it's free if you hand in your old one).
    I got a replacement for my lost card, they're lovely in that office, didn't charge me a thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 daniel.ocarroll

yeah, they're dead on. You can actually tell what number card you're on. It says v then the number of your student card on the front. I'm embarrassed to say that I got up to something like six or seven before I started afresh when I lost my card at the beginning of third year and just got a new one with a new photo!

Advertisement