Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goldeneye 007 Wii online multiplayer problems

Options
  • 12-11-2010 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭

Just bought Goldeneye 007 for the Wii, epic game but the online multiplayer isn't working right.

The internet on the Wii works well normally, and I can get onto the web browser, download Virtual Console and so on.
    However, none of this works for the Goldeneye wi-fi multiplayer. Whenever I try to connect, it tries to connect for a while and then says the connection was unsuccessful and to try again later.
    I've no idea what the problem is as the game works, the Wii's internet works but together, the two don't manage to connect.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Theres a similar problem with Black Ops.
    Try create a new profile, then try connect with that. IF that connects, then go back to ur original profile, and try connect with that.

IF that doesnt fix ur problem, then I have no idea!

Do any other games work online? Maybe try opening specific ports on ur wifi router.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

having the same problem. Other games working fine too. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

is there a friend code thread for this game?

if not, me:
    1098-9035-3403

Advertisement