Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician in Dublin?

Options
  • 12-11-2010 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi Everybody.

I am quite new in Boards.ie and I was wondering whether you could help me find a capable and very reasonably priced electrician in Dublin. The house is located in Dublin 16. The house has been already re-wired but we need to add extra sockets, repair the alarm system and put in some extra light points. Any suggestions???

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Have a look in the boards electrical forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭bonzer79

Howya Newhome! I Have a sparks that does all my electrical jobs round the house (showers, lights, plugs) living in Ballyboden. Pm me if your still looking for somebody.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 new_home

Thanks Everybody! I found somebody here in he South, he was recommended by our plumber. I didn't know there was an electrical forum. THanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 finneran2000

hi, i`m an electrician currently out of work and living in dublin 12. area. i`m a qualified electrician 8 years and have 2/3 years experience in alarm installation and repairs, If you would like me to look at the jobs you want done and give you a price for this work just sent me a message and we`ll take it from there thanks james.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 new_home

hi, i`m an electrician currently out of work and living in dublin 12. area. i`m a qualified electrician 8 years and have 2/3 years experience in alarm installation and repairs, If you would like me to look at the jobs you want done and give you a price for this work just sent me a message and we`ll take it from there thanks james.

Hi James, unfortunately we have already hired an electrician for this job. Thanks for your message.

• Advertisement
Advertisement