Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hd Desire Problem

Options
  • 11-11-2010 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Guys,

I got a htc desire hd last week and everything is working fine apart from the exchange mail. i know the settings i hav are right because they work on my previous desire. does anyone else have this issue. apart from that the phone is fine, i still prefer the normal desire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Mine works fine with Exchange Sync . Have you checked the Automatically Sync option ? Also check if it updates on opening the mail application (manually).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Harrumph

I also got the HTC Desire HD last week - I previously had a Nokia E71. I chose a screen with two clocks, assuming that the second clock could show a different time zone. So far I've been unable to get anything other than two identical clocks. Has anyone got an answer to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Harrumph wrote: »
    I also got the HTC Desire HD last week - I previously had a Nokia E71. I chose a screen with two clocks, assuming that the second clock could show a different time zone. So far I've been unable to get anything other than two identical clocks. Has anyone got an answer to this?

When you drop the widget on it should give you a location option, if not, delete it and add it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Harrumph

Very many thanks! Actually, after I asked the question I made another attempt and actually stumbled on something that worked! What an amazing device!icon7.gif

Advertisement