Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missile over California

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

Please tell me that's a piss take, please. Pleideans.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

that woman is out of her fcking mind. nice tits though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭silkworm53

She is barking of course but her beliefs are just as crazy as people who pray to a two-thousand year old carpenter who supposedly rose from the dead.

It makes just as much sense to claim 'they,' whoever they are, were shooting at Jesus to scare him away from returning to Earth for the Second Coming.

Why was this rocket fired?

I think a newbie sailor on a nuke sub brushed the launch button with his elbow accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Ah, I knew I remembered this chick from before. She claimed that there would be a false flag UFO attack towards the end of October. That of course didn't happen and now the video has been made private. :o

As for this video, wow she's talking the piss right? She's basically wrapped up 90% of the conspiracies out there into one 3minute rant. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

"E.M.P Pulse"

Electromagnetic pulse pulse :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

LOL, this EXPLAINS EVERYTING, Ireland is now deth free rules the world, that we can all see pixies and elfs & there farts smell like rainbow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Don Juan DeMagoo

British Petroleum and the pharmaceutical companies working together who wudda thought. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

British Petroleum and the pharmaceutical companies working together who wudda thought. :)
    I wonder did she even know who BP were before the oil spill. :rolleyes:

Advertisement