Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One of those days

Options
  • 11-11-2010 6:10pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭

When everything is really good. Had the Horses turned out in the top arena for an hour and really enjoyed their antics. Enjoy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

on the gallops at wotk one day, two yearlings in the field alongside it, one of em rolls, the other walks over, and when the lad stops rolling and is lying flat out, cheeky fecker throws himself down on top of him!!! funny out

great vid, btw, thanks for posting

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭roxychix

great video reminds me of my pair. who i dont get to see everyday courteous of living in dublin:(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Smashing, the grey looks to be a real character(and a dirt-magnet like my own boy-o)

Advertisement