Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male opinion greatly appreciated!

Options
  • 11-11-2010 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Looking for a gift for two males in late twentys...Thinking a 'Driving Experience' session (except alot of these quite expensive for something half decent talking 200-250 euros). Any ideas boys...something around the 50 euro mark for Munster area!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

There is a place called "Rally Conections" near Cappoquin/Lismore.They do rally drives and offroad karts , you might get an offroad kart session for €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

You would do very well to get anything bar 30mins karting for €50 i'd say.

This crowd have Rage buggies afaik might be worth a call.
    http://www.buggyracing.ie/index.php?i=1

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 47 yipyip

Thanks boys///gonna go with karting I'd say!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭lolie

check out supersavers page 24 on todays irish sun. €25 euro of a ferrari & porche driving experence at rallyschoolireland.ie freetext SUPER3 TO 51000

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Stevegeraghty

This place is out by rathcool,it's a change from the Normal kart idea and a lot of mucky fun

http://buggyworld.ie/H1/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=200001

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

"males"?

Do you mean "Men"?

I assumes when anyone says "male" or "female" they're referring to an animal or a pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

yipyip wrote: »
    Looking for a gift for two males in late twentys...Thinking a 'Driving Experience' session (except alot of these quite expensive for something half decent talking 200-250 euros). Any ideas boys...something around the 50 euro mark for Munster area!

I wasted my money on one of these for my brother years ago the fecker never used it. (i owed him a big favour)

Make sure hes into it if you spend that kind of cash.

Advertisement