Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitching a TV show

Options
  • 11-11-2010 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi there,

Not entirely relevant to this forum but not sure where else to go. Was wondering could anyone advise. I'm drawing up an idea for a TV show that I want to send out. It's a music/game show type thing so no script just a concept I'm trying to sell really.

Does anyone have any experience in this area? How long should it be? Should I include statistics (target audiences, demographics, cost etc) or just the basic idea? Who should I send it too exactly?

Also, how can you be sure that if you send in your idea to a TV company that they won't just steal it and not acknowledge your contribution? Paranoia, perhaps, but no harm covering all bases.

Hope someone can advise :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭dmaxontour

Good question. I'd like to know too... I know the BBC has something but don't know about Irish channels.

Advertisement