Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech Maths 3 (Mechanical Eng) Exam Papers???

Options
  • 11-11-2010 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I'm currently doing the Environmental Energy Eng course part time at night and I'm absolutely struggling with this subject. Although we have been issued with one past exam paper I still don't think I have adequate material to study.

I would very much appreciate if someone could upload past papers with solutions for the (Tech Maths 3, Mechanical Eng) if possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

They're all on moodle, also if you're struggling there are extra maths classes on at various times during the week. I believe there is an algebra workshop on this Saturday in the college from 9:30 to 12:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭The Sponge

Thanks for reply

I am enroled for the course on moodle and I just checked. Unfortunatly the papers are not there.

Kinda eager to get them so that I can start preparing. Have an outstaning amount of CA to do and my only free time is Sat and Sun. All work, college and sleep during the week.

Any idea what lecturer is running this algebra workshop and what room it is in tomorrow?

Thanks again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

The exam papers are on the library website.

Here's a direct link.

https://millennium.it-tallaght.ie/screens/ep.html

*edit* They probably won't have solutions though.

Advertisement