Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe Flash on Macbook Pro?

Options
  • 10-11-2010 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Got a new macbook, installed flash but its still telling me I need to download and install flash? I cant watch anything on youtube or vimeo or the likes... I've been searching online and apparently a lot of people have the same problem, if anyone could shed some light on this for me it would be greatly appreciated, cheers in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

What web browser are you using? Do other other browsers have the same problem? Try uninstalling and reinstalling Flash. Or use Chrome which has Flash built in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bulgie

What web browser are you using? Do other other browsers have the same problem? Try uninstalling and reinstalling Flash. Or use Chrome which has Flash built in.

I've just been using safari, I'll give chrome a go now, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bulgie

thanks Sad Professor, that was a simple fix!

Advertisement