Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Traffic Cops Video

Options
  • 10-11-2010 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭

Has anyone from Emergency Services seen this video?

I am utterly shocked by this, cant belive that someone would actually do something like this, its crazy :eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I have the sound down as I'm at work but I remember seeing this on TV years ago. It was fairly surprising at the time and still is. There are some absolutely looney/desperate people out there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I was unaware of the follow-on events until I decided to go looking for them online. Astonishing cock-up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭POGAN

one of these people lived in mallow co cork...being crazy if this happen ere on mallow road...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

A documentary on tv about them only recently. It seems murdering sis has been released on licence as she is no longer considered a danger to the public.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭afatbollix

the other one is back in Cork living as normal..

• Advertisement
Advertisement