Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trumpet (or possibly any other instrument) player required!

Options
  • 10-11-2010 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Afternoon all.

I'm looking for a trumpet player, or possibly other instrument (if you think it's worth its place in a band), to complete (almost) a band lineup that currently includes bass, drums, guitars, harp and viola. All quality musicians from early 20s to early 30s.

Based in Dublin.
    Have begun writing original rock/alternative music.
    Aiming to make exciting upbeat music with a smile on our faces and get gigs organised quickly.

Not terribly worried about gigging experience for a brass player.
    Influences don't matter at all.
    You just need to be able to play your instrument.
    Some ability with another instrument or ability to sing would be an advantage.

PM me, or mail me on iwanttobeinthisband@gmail.com and I will give you any details you need.

Rehearsing this Sunday evening

Cheers,

H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Handy11

Update:

Have confirmed cellist for the band, so the trumpet/trombone/other(?) player is the last element needed. Working on a full original set of songs now, so let me know if you think you could add something to this band!

Hope to hear from you,

H

Bump!

If you play any instrument other than bass, drums or guitar, give me a shout!

H

Bump!

Still looking for that elusive missing piece. Would be happy to talk to even basic level trumpeters. We don't need anything fancy from them

Would be also interested to speak to keyboard/synth players. Anything at all, really. Open to ideas!

Advertisement