Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I thought only humans could carry sticks!...

Options
  • 10-11-2010 5:02pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was riding out the fields today and the dogs came with me. One of them loves 'hunting' (i.e. running through the hedges and ditches trying to find a bird to chase) and was hopping in and out of the ditches when suddenly she came out with a piece of dead briar in her tail.

Whatever way it attached to her, the briar was vertical to the ground, so that it looked like she was carrying a stick. The horse was very confused by this and stopped so that he could get a better look at the dog 'carrying' the stick...

It was very funny to see the confused look on his face - he seemed to be thinking 'I thought only humans could carry sticks!' :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Our donkey and two horses carry sticks and paly tug of war with each other over the piece of branch.
    There was a medium plastic pipe left in the field near the hedge and one one of them drag it across to middle of field.
    Wish I had pics. :D

Advertisement