Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aligning Tech supply shop to mobile provider

Options
  • 10-11-2010 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello, Would any members have any information on aligning a shop with a mobile phone provider, ie. o2, vodafone, three etc. I am involved in setting up a tech retail store in Dublin and feel that the only way to competitively provide smart phones is to have them subsidised by a mobile phone provider. Is it possible to align oneself to any of them without having to brand your whole shop with their name? I would of accept that their name would be advertised in the shop but don't want to brand it fully with their name. The only place I have seen doing this so far is Tesco with O2 before Tesco mobile came along. Any information, links or suggestions would be warmly welcomed. Thanks, Carl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Oasis678

Hi pm me and i will give you the information you need. not sure if im allowed to post it.thnks

Advertisement