Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire - Screen Issue 1 week old

Options
  • 10-11-2010 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

Last night I was using the Desire on skype for a prolonged period of time. Now the issue is, when the screen turns off during a call I can clearly see what looks like a load of smudges within the blank black screen. Its like the smudge is the led screen not being completely blank. Its very hard to describe, and my first instinct was water damage or condensation from my face during the call - but it can't be.
    It is not noticable in any other colours and I've tried to reboot it. Nothing. If I go into Settings->Applications-> Manage applications then you can see it in the bottom right quarter of the screen. Its impossible to see it during the day, but in a dark room its as clear as anything.
    Can anyone shed any light on this?? Should I just bring it back?

Comments

Advertisement