Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labs Screw Up

Options
  • 09-11-2010 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Basically we were told we didnt have labs today, just got a text there saying in turns out we did and half of us have missed the lab yet were told on numerous occasions we didnt actually have a lab.

I along with many other have missed it, what will I do?

Email module coordinator or get a doctors note?

Dont wanna loose marks here and really need help here quick! Module is CM1000.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

Email in namin whoever it was that told you you have no labs. You will probably just need to get the results and write it up

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

FluffyCat wrote: »
    Email in namin whoever it was that told you you have no labs. You will probably just need to get the results and write it up

I'd agree with that - get anyone who missed the lab to email the module coordinator

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

just email and explain. they will put ya in a different lab for this week so you don't miss the experiment. happens all the time with people missing las from illness or whatever

Advertisement