Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally updated a patch release and it has wiped my wifi completely!

Options
  • 09-11-2010 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

same thing happened my colleague here yet i downloaded it last night anyway like an idiot. Phone is desire and i am on froyo (unbranded, not rooted), the update was the one called 2.1.4 etc and its main additions were something about gmail extra options but now its gone and ruined my wifi. Anyone have any thoughts on how to sort this please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

try deleting your wi-fi connections and reconnecting.

Did you have to create a goldcard for anything? Like debranding the phone? The goldcard has to be in the phone when updating.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭ellinguistico

Did you have to create a goldcard for anything? Like debranding the phone? The goldcard has to be in the phone when updating.

Yep when someone helped me debrand the phone (or actually did it all!) we did create a folder with a 'goldcard' in it. Any ideas what i need to get back to where i was. Thanks for reply.

Advertisement