Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCT Centre Finder

Options
  • 09-11-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Now Availaible in the Market, handy little app :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mabozarichie

akamossie wrote: »
    Now Availaible in the Market, handy little app :)

Hmmm, an app you would use once every two years. Seems pointless!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Hmmm, an app you would use once every two years. Seems pointless!

I typed almost the same reply earlier today...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Thanks for spreading the word akamossie!

Yeah it's a simple app, with limited use - but it's free and can be downloaded in seconds. It uses google maps to direct you to your chosen centre. So although you'll only need it once in a blue moon, at least it's there!

We're developing a few other more useful apps, this was just really a test bed for our first android one!

More info on my blog... http://www.tomdoyletalk.com/2010/11/09/nct-centre-finder-app-for-android-iphone-too/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

tomED wrote: »

Aaaaah, I thought after reading the first few lines that this must be a testimonial from one of the app's creators. And guess what? It was! Hah!

But in fairness, I haven't even done a hello world app yet, so fair play to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,052 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

if that app could signify which of the centres close by (or within a chosen radius) have free appointments within the next few weeks it would be much more usefull.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

if that app could signify which of the centres close by (or within a chosen radius) have free appointments within the next few weeks it would be much more usefull.

The closest is coming soon - the free appointments... well that's down to the NCT isn't it - we've no affiliation with them!

Advertisement