Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a beginner editing course?

Options
  • 09-11-2010 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I have a fair bit of experience basic shooting through a website I run, but I want to be able to edit the stuff we shoot. Previously we have outsourced editing etc. But the site / biz is only part-time now so would love to be able to give it a go myself. It has always fascinated me, would really like to give it a go.

Could anyone recommend a course?
    I was looking at this one http://www.filmbase.ie/training/long_courses.php and wondered did anyone have any experience with it so far?

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

If you are going to pay that I will give you one to one for less ; ) Best advice just get a programme and try it yourself. Loads of tutorials online, but most is learned from practice.

Advertisement