Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Skeptics Beers ? Perhaps maybe

Options
  • 09-11-2010 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Anything the Belfast lads can do we can do better. Recently moved to Dublin and wondering if anyone is interested in bears and some banter.

Perhaps starting in that Daniel Dennet talk some one posted about then moving on for pints. (Albeit expensive)

Just throwing this out there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Hey dude,

FYI there's a semi-regular Irish Skeptics in the Pub meeting in Dublin, which you can find out more about at http://skepticireland.com/sitp

It's usually in the Lord Edward pub on Dame Street, think you might have just missed one though! :(

I'll be attending them when I get back from Oz, so might see you there in the future :)

Oh yeah and there's a Dublin Atheists in the Pub coming up, so you should be able to go to that one :)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160267304011392

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Cheers man,

I live like 2 minutes walk from there as well haha !

I suppose the tread is finished then :) you can lock it if you wish might modolord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Unfortunately this forum is outside my jurisdiction :p Maybe others will want to announce their attendance in this thread anyway?

This place does not need any more spam ! The Specious Nonsense Thread has filled up this years quota !

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

We may even get an A&A beers in before Winterval. :)

The problem is settling on a date or even a day of the week...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 jimminy-boi

Cork Skeptics are also on their way folks, they'll be posting on their Twitter.
    Dave! - Are you going over for TAM Australia? There are a fair few skeptics in the pubs in Oz, in case you didn't know already!

And y'all are always welcome up in Belfast to BSitP, don't forget that the bus runs throughout the night ;)

Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

I try to keep the thread below updated with anything in the way of meet ups I hear about so stick a "follow" on it and you should be well updated with possible meetups...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055951736

Next meeting is this Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

GO_Bear wrote: »
    wondering if anyone is interested in bears and some banter.

I see what you did there.

Hah :Da , the funny thing is , it actually was a typo xD

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

freudian_slip1.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement