Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LUCKSIN DOWNS

Options
  • 08-11-2010 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

what do people think of the lucksin downs virtual racing? I won 250 the other day on a 25/1 shot, never usually back them as i was sceptical as to how random the winners were....

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭x PyRo

You're not serious are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jaysusake

x PyRo wrote: »
    You're not serious are you?
    Yeah deadly serious..

• Moderators Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Oh right, well your last line said all you need to know about cartoon racing. You have every right to be skeptical, as it's 100% random.
    jaysusake wrote: »
    i was sceptical as to how random the winners were....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I have a feeling its more likely that the shorter priced cartoons win more often than the longer priced cartoons. Seems to make more sense to me without really thinking about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jaysusake

its not something id put my house on so its all good, but ye it is totaly random but out of a 12 horse race 4 are usally priced from 16/1 upwards, no harm in the odd bet! but thanks for your replies..

• Advertisement
Advertisement