Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Boots Dublin (city center preferably)

Options
  • 08-11-2010 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi Guys,

Im in a bit of a pickle, I need to buy football boots ASAP, I cant get them online as they wont get to me in time. I am looking for either Adidas Copa Mundials or adidas Predator X TRX (or similiar) firm ground. I need either 10 or 11s depending on the boot.

Ive been to all the shops on Henry St and Grafton St but most of them arent stocking mouldies or firm ground boots and if they are they dont have them in my size.

Are there any other shops around the city center that might have them??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

JJB Sports not in city centre tho Blanch, Liffey Valley or Dundrum.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ciaran I have moved the thread to BA Requests as its your first post in BA. In future read the charter to know the correct forum, thanks

Advertisement