Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedians

Options
  • 08-11-2010 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Just out of interest, who is everyone's

a)favourite comedian

b)least favourite comedian,

and why? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭immature ejaculation

love neil delamare very funny doing stand up! Hate andrew maxwell! Saw him doing stand up and he took the piss out of a disabled chap who was a fan of his all night! He shouldnt have to do that just to get a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

It’s so hard to pick just one so I’m gonna pick a few!

Jimmy Carr
    Dara O’Briain
    Dylan Moran
    Lee Mack
    Alan Carr

Not a big fan of John Bishop, Andrew Maxwell or Lee Evans, just don’t find them that funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Cloee

My favourite is Frankie Boyle, simply because he will say literally anything that pops into his head. really miss seeing him on mock the week.

Can't stand Lee Evans, he just irritates me, and i dont find him funny at all. same with katherine lynch or any of those type of "comedians"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jaysusake

Kevin Bridges hands down...
    he was on jonathan ross and wossy says 'you look alot older than 21' so kevin says thats what everyones like in glasgow, you should see my mam, you wouldnt ride her into battle!! check him out on youtube....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

billy connolly.the best comedian of all time.not so good in the last few years but in the 80s when i saw him first and right up to 2000 he was so bloody funny.a genius to say the least, much of the stuff he does now is repeated but still a great comedian.

least favourite?

besides maeve higgins id say neil delamare.w***er, so not funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭fruvai

George Carlin

• Registered Users Posts: 40 worthkill

Graucho marx
    dara o brin

Advertisement