Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AL HARRIS to get cut this week

Options
  • 08-11-2010 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Green Bay will release the oft injured CB this week ..harris has admitted as much ....if he is a free agent as opposed toa grievance being filed
    where will he go ?

Cowboys anyone

Ravens are light at CB anywhere else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

neilster wrote: »
    Green Bay will release the oft injured CB this week ..harris has admitted as much ....if he is a free agent as opposed toa grievance being filed
    where will he go ?

Cowboys anyone

Ravens are light at CB anywhere else?

Doesn't everyone released at this stage in the season go on the waiver wire? I'd imagine someone down the line will pick him up before the Ravens get a shot at him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭neilster

Syferus wrote: »
    Doesn't everyone released at this stage in the season go on the waiver wire? I'd imagine someone down the line will pick him up before the Ravens get a shot at him.

you are right but i think he cleared the PUP list..but then re-injured ...hence the cutting ...but the injury was not disclosed so may result in a grievance claim and straight to to free agency

if not ..it would be waivers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Well I know the Ravens wouldn't take him

Signed to a one year deal with Miami

Advertisement