Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine Bill Gates was Irish & incredibly patriotic

Options
  • 08-11-2010 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Now imagine you're that version of Bill Gates.

You can go to the government & offer them a financial solution, in return you can have five things, laws overturned, position of (more power), favours etc., what do you ask for ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

He'd emigrate to Gibraltar for tax reasons

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Shares in Apple, a new Brian Eno jingle, some cheese and a free go on all the student teachers.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

I wouldn't ask for anything. I'd be happy with my free cheese, sure what else would I need?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭cianl1

Crackers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

A pound of flesh from every single member of the Oireachtas, including those of the opposition parties.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Also shares in Apple, free 3rd level education, a massive statue of me, bring back the death penalty and make Dundalk capital :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Have you been reading my mind a chara?

Was just thinking what the government would do if I told them I wanted cannabis legalised and offered 6 billion to cover the budget cuts.

I'd also want an hour with Georgia Salpa.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

A giant 100ft wall around Cork, and once the locals got used to that, I'd drill into the ground on this side of the wall and cross my fingers that it would float away. I'd ask that militant athiests be given a free holiday so they can get over themselves and learn to smile again. I'd make sure they change the law so that its not fianancially advantageous to remain unmarried and keep popping out kids. And finally, clampers to be outlawed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

A blow job from Mary Harney

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

orourkeda wrote: »
    A blow job from Mary Harney

You'd pay €6billion for a blowjob from Mary Harney???

The country really is f*cked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

if bill gave all his wealth to Ireland , it would only cover a few years of our budget shortfall. Or would just cover the total losses on the banks. Basically we are FUBARed in Ireland thanks to Fianna FAIL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

iMax wrote: »
    Now imagine you're that version of Bill Gates.

You can go to the government & offer them a financial solution, in return you can have five things, laws overturned, position of (more power), favours etc., what do you ask for ?
    Pass a law stating that all females in country must sleep with me when requested to.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

Shares in Apple, a new Brian Eno jingle, some cheese and a free go on all the student teachers.

As per front of Today's metro herald, a fine crop this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

1. Legalise weed.
    2. Legalise abortion.
    3. Anyone found guilty of abuse of animals or children gets the same done to them. i.e rape a child and you get raped, starve your dog and you get starved.
    4. Anyone caught tormenting the elderly gets named and shamed and has to line up and be egged by the public on O'Connell St.
    5. I get a big mansion with loads of land so I can open my own animal santuary :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Charlie Haughey's island to be turned into a maximum security prison for all Dail members.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

curlzy wrote: »
    1. Legalise weed.
    2. Legalise abortion.
    3. Anyone found guilty of abuse of animals or children gets the same done to them. i.e rape a child and you get raped, starve your dog and you get starved.
    4. Anyone caught tormenting the elderly gets named and shamed and has to line up and be egged by the public on O'Connell St.

You seem a little mixed up...

Advertisement