Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clueless about Databases and Drupal! Please Help

Options
  • 07-11-2010 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Im very new to databases and in class we now have to use Drupal and xampp to create a very simple website.
    Our lecturer has given us notes, but they are rubbish, the explain nothing. I just need to know how to insall drupal and connect it xampp, and get this very simple website up and running.
    Now I am so basic at this, I dont know the terminology!
    please can someone help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Theres a fairly simple step by step guide here on how to install Drupal and connect to Xampp

Just make sure to follow it exactly :)
    Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

hey thanks for that link, I tired to follow it but it didnt work. I thought it was just me maybe being a bit slow but alot of the guys in the class couldnt get it working either. In the end I ended up using wamp and joomla, and they seem to be working fine and so much more user friendly than drupal.
    but thank you for the link :D

Advertisement