Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas heating setup HELP!!

Options
  • 07-11-2010 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

I just moved into a house (always been in apartments with storage heaters). I need a little help setting up the central heating, i know how to turn it on, and i get the timer working but i have no idea for how long i am meant to have it on??

Its an older house (very cold brrrr *shiver) with an old system, the radiators dont have thermostats and theres also none around the house, its pretty much just an on/off/timer switch with a dial on the front which i presume is to set the temp, oh god im way over my head here.

Whats the cheapest way to run it and keep the house at a cozy temp, especially cause were in for another bad winter. any advice would be really appreciated lads.... My gawd im such a girl .. :)

Advertisement