Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blue tint on hd pvr

Options
  • 07-11-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

my friend bought a pvr lately and everytime he records it comes on a blue tint when he watchs it in windows media player. but when he watchs it in adobe premiere its perfect, when its rendered it turns blue again. also the red turns orange and all the other colours change too and the lighting is all dark and grey.

the tv is perfect and so is the computer. he bought cheap component cables which he thinks is most likely the problem. his didnt come with any component cables or software. he downloaded avermedia total extreme from download.cnet which he knows is safe and doesn't contain any viruses or spyware.

Any suggestions or any way to get rid of it in adobe? he also has after effects if that help. anyhelp at all would be great

sorry if this is off topic but i found it hard to find a section to out this into so please move it if it is wrong, btw it will be mostly used for cod video gameplay.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Thread moved from COD section.

Ade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Cheap component cables are 100% the problem!

Spend the extra few bob on proper cables

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Im the guy with the problem.Do you know how much the official ps3 component cables cost and where I could get them? I cant find anywhere in Limerick that sells them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I paid €25 for mine in Tesco

They are brilliant, never an issue with them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Chavways wrote: »
    Im the guy with the problem.Do you know how much the official ps3 component cables cost and where I could get them? I cant find anywhere in Limerick that sells them

The pc world is where i got mine at the parkway retail park . (just down the road from the parkway)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Thanks for the replys.i'll try to get out to PC World as soon as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Chavways wrote: »
    Thanks for the replys.i'll try to get out to PC World as soon as possible

They also have them in harvey normans , saw them there today .

Advertisement