Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New website for Mayo parents

Options
  • 07-11-2010 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, Just wanted to let you all know about this new website called My Kids Time. It's a free resource for parents to find details about whats on for kids, classes & activities for kids etc around Mayo. Sign up for our free monthly newsletter & enter our great competitions while you're there :)

We're also on facebook so come and find us & keep uptodate on whats going on around Mayo for kids & families.

If you are running classes/events for kids or have any child /family friendly services, please send them on & i'll be happy to add them to our listings

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just to let everyone know I approved this because it's free.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 foxy6

It is a free resource for parents, child minders, grandparents etc. to find kids related information such as what's on at the weekend, indoor or outdoor activities, after school clubs and classes, family friendly accommodation, parent and Baby groups or classes etc.

As a parent I know how difficult it can be sometimes to find info so hopefully you'll find our site useful :)

biko wrote: »
    Just to let everyone know I approved this because it's free.

Advertisement