Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** Tues 9/11 19:15 Wes1 -vs- Roys Rovers

Options
  • 07-11-2010 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Clay - In
    Conor - in
    Keith - In
    Gav - in
    Glenn -
    Jules - in
    Ciaran - in
    Dave B - in
    Ronan D - in
    Gary D - Out
    Eamonn - In
    Kenny - in
    Cathal - In
    Eoin -
    Collie - in
    Anto - in
    Tony - in

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm in for this

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

I Am In For This

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I'm out :( have a head/throat infection that I just can't shift.

Eamonn's in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I'm in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

3-0 win, and an excellent performance to blow away the cobwebs of the last two weeks.

Hoping that Templeogue did a job on SS Rovers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Great stuff!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Great first goal

Comprehensive win considering the opposition and a very inconsistent ref, but it doesn't show how in control it was (let's quickly forget the handball ;) ) in terms of possession and retaining the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ChopperLambe

Great team performance. what hand ball? All said about handball a good team has more then one goalscorer and in our starting 11 on tuesday night there were 9 different goalscorers , after just six games . This fact alone ,that this is the best squad of players that boards has had in a while .And then for all the subs to be used and still have goalscorers coming of the bench is great advantage to us.Great tic tacs by the gaffers. lets forget whats happening around us and stay concentrated on our own games which we have been doing well .Heres to the next game.

Advertisement