Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardens for wedding photos

Options
  • 07-11-2010 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi!! I'm getting married next June, and im looking for somewhere to get the wedding photos done, Does anyone know of a nice gardens around Waterford that allows you to take wedding photographs?? and do you have to pay for it??thanks everyone!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cristina82

thanks for that, some good advice in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Phew, there's no end of spots really. It depends on where exactly you're going to tie the knot, how far you'll travel to the spot and how long you're prepared to set aside for the photographs.

But to be honest looking for nice spots (and fall back locations in bad weather) is the job of your photographer. If he/she is not local then it's incumbent on them to come down and scout.

The stand out one for me would be Mount Congreve as it's handy to the city and really is a stunning place. Where ever you pick make sure to get permission first, some of these places expect a fee. Again though it's up to the photographer to arrange that.

You have plenty of time so no need to sweat it.

Oh and don't be put off at how a place looks in Winter, the Spring and Summer can really transform a place :)

Best of luck on the day!
    R.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Yes I think it's a good idea to get the photographer involved in helping you decide location.

Advertisement