Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair extensions?

Options
  • 07-11-2010 3:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Ive been reading up on them and thinking about getting Ultrasonic Cold Fusion hair extesions but does anyone have any experience, reviews or advice they'd care to share? And anyone know a good place in Dublin to get them done?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 neila13

Hi, there. Im doing hair extensions for last 4 years. Qualified in pre-bonded extensions and micro-ring method. Ive had them in myself several times. As much as i loved the way they looked, i have to admit that they were irritating my scalp when sleeping, they were matting eventually, even with all the proper care that is involved with it. they take long time to put them in, even longer to take them out!
    1 year ago a girl who was doing my hair suggested to try out something new - Tape extensions. The best choice ive ever made! they are the most comfortable extensions ive ever had! cant feel them in at all.They are kind to your own hair. Seamless Tape extensions are durable, reusable, takes only 30 min to put them in, 10min to take them out! you can dye them, straighten them, do whatever you do with your own hair, and they wont fall out until you take them out! Now i am only recommending this method to my customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ciara95

Neila: how much are the Seamless Tape extensions, if you dont mind me asking. Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 neila13

They are available in 16inch and 22inch length and full head of Tape extensions would be anything between 160 - 260 euro, that would depend on desired length and how thick/thin is your own hair. They are a great investment as you wont have to buy hair for another year as they can be reused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Daffy11

Neila13 where do you operate from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Neila13 they look amazing just had a look. I have weaves sewn in and love them but this might be worth a try for next time. I`m pretty nifty with hair stuff might give it a go by myself - what do you think?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Lorrrrraine

theg81der wrote: »
    Neila13 they look amazing just had a look. I have weaves sewn in and love them but this might be worth a try for next time. I`m pretty nifty with hair stuff might give it a go by myself - what do you think?

I believe she put them in herself and there's a video on how to :)
    http://www.lollipop26writes.com/2010/11/skin-wefttape-hair-extensions.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭alexa5x5

I believe she put them in herself and there's a video on how to :)
    http://www.lollipop26writes.com/2010/11/skin-wefttape-hair-extensions.html

Dont mean to go off topic but I wish Lollipop26 would go back to blogging/youtubing. Loved her posts :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭mazroo

How long do these last for and where do i get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mia Skye

Hi girls foes any one no were I can get the magic or tape extensions ???? Pls thanks

Advertisement