Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet Mats for 05 Ducato

Options
  • 06-11-2010 10:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi as above folks does anyone know where i might get the carpet mats specifically for a lefthand drive 05 ducato,all i can find on the net are for the newer model 06 upwards,,,thanks in advance,,or better still if someone had a paper template of same,and would give a loan or copy of,,and i could get one cut out...thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

thetyreman wrote: »
    Hi as above folks does anyone know where i might get the carpet mats specifically for a lefthand drive 05 ducato,all i can find on the net are for the newer model 06 upwards,,,thanks in advance,,or better still if someone had a paper template of same,and would give a loan or copy of,,and i could get one cut out...thanks

These guy were recommended on uk forums:
    http://www.vancomfort.co.uk/cabmats.htm

Phone about delivery and make sure to say its lhd! If delivery is prohibitive you could get it collected and delivered through parcel2ship or parcel2go for under 20 euro.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Thanks paddy,i emailed them the other day and havnt responded,any other links,thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Noone replies to emails anymore just phone them.

I get hundreds of emails a month from people that I know I'll have a 0.05% return on. If someone picks up the phone theres about a 50% return.

Any serious business i know replys to emails,i know i do,and if they dont i dont take them serious...

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭liv491

Send an email to me at pathoranmotors@gmail.com I know I got them for a customer last year cannot remember how much , I will check out availability for you

• Advertisement

Thanks dude,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭goulders

sounds like a fair swop to me

Thanks for that,but they would need a template to cut it from,which i havnt got....
    Emailed pat horan twice and no reply either,,,,ah well aslong as the IMF dont hear about our business manner and the way we treat potential customers well be allright....

Advertisement