Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bond Fims

Options
  • 06-11-2010 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

Correction Bond Films
    I seen a bond film for the first time in years today and it occurred to me that although I used to repair Ian Fleming's brothers office equipment for many years, I never asked him if any of the skimpily clad bond girls ever displayed a flash of spiders leg or Beetle Bonnet (AKA Camel Toe) on screen.

Has anyone ever seen any of these Gowl related bloopers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

cant possibly follow that OP

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Speculator

Huh whats is a Bond fim and how is it connected to a spiders leg ??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

I think you mean bloopers :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

You're wondering if any of the Bond ladies ever accidently revealed more than intended? I'm sorry, that honestly took me a couple of reads to understand.

Not to my knowledge, no. I'm far from a Bond nerd but I am a fan and I've seen them all at least a couple of times each.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Of all the questions you could have asked Ian Fleming's brother, you would have chosen to ask him if he'd ever seen any camel toe bloopers on the James Bond film set?

That's retarded on so many levels, not least for the fact that Fleming had no involvement in the Bond films & was dead by the time the 3rd one was made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Correction Bond Films
    I seen a bond film for the first time in years today and it occurred to me that although I used to repair Ian Fleming's brothers office equipment for many years, I never asked him if any of the skimpily clad bond girls ever displayed a flash of spiders leg or Beetle Bonnet (AKA Camel Toe) on screen.

Has anyone ever seen any of these Gowl related bloopers?

Yeah I have. The third movie in that series had pussy galore.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Interesting fact:James Bond's cars were very fast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Last edited by Svetti Arss; Today at 20:29.
    Reason: typo - damn you coors!
    I think you mean curs!?!! :P

*flees thread*

Interesting fact:James Bond's cars were very fast

He only drove those high-powered cars to compensate for having a giant cock.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

No.

I believe the film was call DR. No :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

bonerm wrote: »

A giant cock you say like a sidekick barnyard rooster

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Svetti Arss

No he drove them so he could have a hand shandy in peace with being disturbed by air hostesses.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Yeah I have. The third movie in that series had pussy galore.

things got even more risqué when goldfinger was introduced

M5 wrote: »
    things got even more risqué when goldfinger was introduced

Then censors made them make a lot of cuts before the movies release. The original title was Stinkfinger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

That reminds me, the new Alan Partridge show started yesterday. Look for "Alan Partridge - Mid Morning Matters"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

That reminds me, the new Alan Partridge show started yesterday. Look for "Alan Partridge - Mid Morning Matters"
    If this is true I will thank you and your children for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Anyone remeber the woman with the pigtails that fell in love with Jaws in Moonraker? Man she was beautiful. She's only in the film for a few brief moments but i think i had a bit of a crush on her the first time i seen her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Anyone remeber the woman with the pigtails that fell in love with Jaws in Moonraker? Man she was beautiful. She's only in the film for a few brief moments but i think i had a bit of a crush on her the first time i seen her.
    I thought I was the only one! Especially when Bond told Jaws that he and his girlfriend were only being used by Drax because they hardly counted as "perfect specimens." I thought she was lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

It was Blance Ravalec, playing the role of Dolly.

http://www.unificationfrance.com/IMG/jpg/Blanche_Ravalec.jpg

Not exactly what I would call beautiful, but each to their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Absolute brilliance.

Sonja: "The Spy Who Loved Me" is a brilliant film. It begin in forest in Germany...
    Alan Partridge: It's Austria! Austria!
    John: What's the one where the laser beam goes up his jack...
    Alan Partridge: "Goldfinger"!
    Michael: What's the one with the, with the volcano, and it splits up and a big rocket comes out with all Chinkies jumping up and down?
    Tex: Isn't that, er, "Thunderball"?
    Alan Partridge: No. No! No! No! Stop getting Bond wrong! I'll tell you about "The Spy Who Loved Me". All do that with your fingers round your eye. I am Roger Moore. Bang! Blood dribbles down. We're on a submarine. Two sailors sit down and have a game of chess. Then the cups start wobbling and then a man who used to be in "The Onedin Line" comes in and goes, "Why are the cups wobbling? What's going on?" And then... yeah, you can stop doing that now. And then he peers down the periscope thing and looks through it and goes, "Oh my God. The submarine's being eaten by a a giant tanker." And then we cut to Moscow. And there's a man there and he's Russian - he's got eyebrows, you know - and he's on the phone going, "What, a whole submarine? You're joking! I'm gonna have to tell some other Russians. See ya!" Right, and then, and then, it cuts to James - Roger Moore - and er, yes, he's with a lady. Yeah. Yeah. He's, he's necking with her. And he goes, "I've got to go, love. Something's come up."
    Michael: Aye. He means his cock.
    Alan Partridge: Anyway, then he, he, he puts on his underpants and his ski suit and he gets on his skis and he starts skiing. And he's being chased by these Russian ****s in black jumpsuits with lemon piping. And, er, he's just skiing along like that, and they start shooting at him, and he goes, "Right! I've had enough of that! Just stop it!" And he turns round with his gun and then he does a backward somersault off this ramp, and he, he lands on his feet - I'm not sure why, but he's not showing off. And then, then he goes over a cliff and he's falling and you think, oh God, James Bond's going to die! He's going to die! But then at the last minute...
    Michael: He pulls a ripcord, right? And a, a, a parachute comes out and it's got a Union Jack...
    Alan Partridge: Michael! Michael!
    Michael: But that'show it ends.
    Alan Partridge: That's not the end of the beginning. The end of the beginning goes like this: glang! Glanalangalangalangalangalang! Glanalang, langalangalanga, nobody does it better - and I'm a naked woman in silhouette with a gun, spinning round - Makes me feel sad for the rest. Nobody does it - ooh, bit of nipple - quite as good as you. Baby, you're the best. Da, da, da - and now a really big bounce right over and I land on my feet. Da, da, da, da, da, der. I wasn't looking, so now you found me... ooh, bit of bush, er - I tried to hide from your love life - and a woman swinging on a Luger, a giant Luger; ooh, look at that... Like heaven above me - and now another naked woman walking along the top of a gun, completely Billy Bollocks... The spy who loved me is keeping all my secrets safe tonight - and then one more big swing from the woman; legs go right up - ooh, what was that? Too late... Nobody does it half as good as you, baby you're the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Hey gimme a break i was around 10 or 11 the first time i seen the film. Actually i think it was probably the savage pair on her that had me smitten.:o

By the way thats a bad picture of her. http://bond-james.blogspot.com/2007/11/blanche-ravalec.html

Being 7ft tall Jaws got a great view of those jugs.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

For me it was the helicopter pilot in The Spy Who Loved Me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

For me it was Barbara Bach in the same film.
    Curse you Ringo Starr!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Stojkovic

Oh yes - Caroline Monro aka Naomi ;

http://www.theautographgallery.com/gallery/2522.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Blood Stone looks nice though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

Conor108 wrote: »
    Blood Stone looks nice though

They don't feel nice though! I had a blood stone a few years ago and couldn't sit down for weeks! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Film Forum.

From SS With Love.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement