Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you marry a slut?

Options
  • 06-11-2010 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

would you have any qualms about dating/marrying a girl who you knew her sexual history was highly promiscuous?

(for the sake of the question, lets assume that she is sti free, and for sexual history - determing 'sluttiness' is obviosuly subjective- but we'll say that she has slept with 250 different blokes, engaging in all sorts of activites, threesomes, group sex, anal, you name it she's done it.)

would you marry/date a girl like this?
    would her background put you off or would it be an unimportant factor.

Would you marry/date a slut? 8 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Oooooh You're gonnna get crucified for using the S word

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Fiftysix

engaging in all sorts of activites, threesomes, group sex, anal, you name it she's done it.)

Sounds like my kind of girl tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

People are gonna make fun of you here op...probably best to take your dilemma to PI.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Would you marry a slut?
    No but I divorced one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

It wouldn't bother me too much if she slept with 0, 1, 10, 200 or 2000. As long as she is right in the head, then that is all that matters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

All women are sluts!!!

There, i said it! but didn't mean it :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

If I loved the girl, it really wouldnt be an issue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I DO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

engaging in all sorts of activites, threesomes, group sex, anal, you name it
    I'd totally marry him - he'd likely be class in bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

If the past was left in the past and they remained faithful to me while I was with them, sure. Don't see why not.

"They ****in' used you!"
    "No! I used them! You don't think I would've let it happen if I hadn't've wanted to? Do you? I was an experimental girl for Christ sake! Maybe you knew early on that your track was from point A to B, but unlike you I was not given a ****ing map at birth, so I tried it all! That is until we, that's you and I, got together and suddenly I was sated!"

More people should watch Chasing Amy. It's an oddly mature look at the subject.. all things considered. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Assuming she's about 30 and started at 18, that's under 2 partners a month for the duration

not that bad when you put it that way

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Why did you say girl instead of person? I wouldn't get with a guy who was a slut anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Mrmoe wrote: »
    It wouldn't bother me too much if she slept with 0, 1, 10, 200 or 2000. As long as she is right in the head, then that is all that matters.
    Hold on you would marry a woman that slept with 200 men? I might fire a shot across her bow but marry her.. hell no.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Difficult question tbh, everyones morals are their own, for someone finding out their partner has slept with 100 men/women wouldnt phase them in the slightest, for other 10 previous partners would be deemed as too much and be a dealbreaker. Everyone has their own number which they would find "acceptable" so I dont think anyone should be lambasted for finding someone with a number higher than that , and likewise someone who does have a high number shouldnt be deemed a slut either, male or female.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

bluewolf wrote: »
    Assuming she's about 30 and started at 18, that's under 2 partners a month for the duration

not THAT bad when you put it that way

True. Remarkably consistent as well.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

MrStuffins wrote: »
    All women are sluts!!!

There, i said it! but didn't mean it :-P

thats ok then

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

liah wrote: »
    If the past was left in the past and they remained faithful to me while I was with them, sure. Don't see why not.

"They ****in' used you!"
    "No! I used them! You don't think I would've let it happen if I hadn't've wanted to? Do you? I was an experimental girl for Christ sake! Maybe you knew early on that your track was from point A to B, but unlike you I was not given a ****ing map at birth, so I tried it all! That is until we, that's you and I, got together and suddenly I was sated!"

More people should watch Chasing Amy. It's an oddly mature look at the subject.. all things considered.
    :pac:

In among all the dick and fart jokes, yes it is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Did you ever see something bad happen ,time seems to slow down, like a car crash and there is nothing you can do except watch the bloody mess.

Well, I feel a bit like that, but fortunately I can stop it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement