Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good thai restaurant in Kilkenny?

Options
  • 06-11-2010 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Is there one?
    Ate in the Lyraths thai restaurant and it wasn't great , the food was to mild in taste and spice, seems like it was cooked with the irish palette in mind.
    I see some that are advertised as Steak house/Thai and Chinese/Thai ,the Chinese cant cook thai food and the thoughts of a steak house/thai doesnt sound appealing.

Any others in Kilkenny city or county?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I think Vindis on John street has thai food.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

catbear wrote: »
    I think Vindis on John street has thai food.

Yindees is also the one in Lyrath, they are both owned by Xavier MacAuliff so I don't know how different it would be. Is Lemongrass still open on John St? I ate the a couple of years ago and liked it.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

how about royal spice on patrick street

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

That serves delicious, albiet Indian food.

Advertisement